WEEKLY REFLECTION(21/1/2019-25/1/2019)

WEEKLY REFLECTIONS
(21/1/2019 -25/1/2019)
With this week we came to the end of our teaching practice. I completed the chapters at  8C and 9A by the last week.This week i completed the chapter water at 8B On  this week i show my second innovative work water harvesting system at 8B .The students were cooperative and  supportive. they helped me to fix it . next day  I gave them notes.then teacher asked me to teach the  next chapter also so i  completed  next chapter fibers and plastics.and clarified their doubts. regarding the chapter. Then I collected feed backs from the students .In this week we the trainees conducted  our conscientization programe on the topic ' ADOLESCENT CHALLENGES'.  at 8A. We got good feedbacks from the students. i also conducted the  diagnostic test in this week.The teaching practice came to an end at January 25.I gained a lot of experience from this teaching practice At the last day we went too meet all the teachers and  gave a small gift as token of love to our beloved HM  Wilson sir.  and   I really felt sad on leaving the school and our students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE WORK 1

INNOVATIVE WORK 2

WEEKLY REFLECTIONS(6/1/2019-12/1/2019)