WEEKLY REFLECTIONS(14/1/2019 -19/1/2019)

WEEKLY REFLECTIONS
(14/1/2019 -19/1/2019) 
This week  i completed  almost 3 lesson plans. one models of teaching was introduced in the class.My one innovative  model  physics monopoly game was also introduced in the 8c class.students were all active in the class. they were responsive.8c my portions were almost completed by this week . At 9A  also my lesson plans were completed .I got extra periods of other teachers .remaining portions are  pending at 8B only I gave the written notes to the class leader.All other portions were completed. This week i conducted the achievement test at 9A.Most of the students got average mark so i decided to conduct a diagnostic test for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE WORK 1

INNOVATIVE WORK 2

WEEKLY REFLECTIONS(6/1/2019-12/1/2019)